2018 APS Heads of the River Regatta
Date: Sat 24th March, 2018
Entry into this regatta is only open to member schools of the APS
Note: Any Regatta Committee and/or spectator wishing to use a drone at a regatta must apply through the appropriate means.
Event enquiries can be addressed to Luke Soulos via email@example.com
The APS Boys and Girls Regulations can be found on the APS Sport website (www.apssport.org.au) under Sports/Boys or Girls/Rowing.
A few general reminders from the APS and the Shire of Strathbogie:
- Each school must provide one Level 1 Official to be used at various stages throughout the day as Judges and timing operators.
- All crews are seeded according to their performance at their Seeding regatta (Boys: Scotch Merc's, Girls: Head of the School Girls) for places in their event.
- The following schools will provide their boats (note greater than 15 horsepower): BGS, CY, Caul, GGS, SKC and WC. They can be stored at Nagambie prior to the regatta date if required.
- Also in addition to the Level 1 Official and providers of boats, each school is also required to provide two (2) boat holders for the 2000m starts at The APS Regatta.
- Weigh-in of Coxswains will be in the First Aid room at the Boat Shed at Nagambie on Friday 23 March between 3.00 - 4.30 pm.
- All entries must be submitted to Rowing Victoria via Rowing Manager by 4.00 pm, Sunday 11 March 2018.
- Confirm your schools entries for The APS Regatta to the APS Sport office ASAP.
|Regatta:||2018 APS Heads of the River Regatta|
|Entries Open: ||CLOSED|
|Entries Close: ||Sun 18/3/2018 @ 16:00 AEDT (Local Time Zones)|